- Literary Reading “The Gaelic Voice in Scottish History & Identity,” Belltree Speakeasy, November 30, 2019.
- Talk “Gaelic Voices of Resistance and Resilience,” University of Memphis, January 23, 2020.
- Talk “Highland Poets During the Age of Burns,” Memphis, TN, January 24, 2020.
- Public presentation on History of Scottish Highland Immigrants, Orange County Library, Hillsborough, North Carolina. September 30 at 6:30 PM.
- Public presentation on History of Scottish Highland Immigrants for Outlandish Hillsborough 13 October 2019.
- Storytelling: Traditional Tales from the Scottish Highlands at Outlandish Hillsborough 13 October 2019.
- Presentation on Native Gaelic Cosmology and Magic for The Gathering (Greensboro Pagan Samhain Celebration) 19 October 2019.